Since 1996, Bobster® has specialized in designing performance eyewear for active lifestyles and extreme activities. We’ve built our reputation on durable, functional sunglasses and goggles that stand up to any challenge: Bobster strives to combine the latest in eyewear technology with modern style, so that our customers look great on the street, sidewalk, or shooting range. As the current product-of-choice for motorcyclists, Bobster has expanded into the safety, law enforcement, military, and powersports industries, and is distributed in over 30 countries– all from our facility in sunny San Diego.
Bobster is truly versatile: the glasses and goggles are customizable to suit the wearers’ constantly changing environments.
- Bobster Photochromic lenses automatically adjust to the amount of UV light that reaches the lenses: you can wear your glasses from morning to night and your glasses will adapt as light conditions change. ·Convertible
- Bobster Convertibles switch easily from glasses to goggles and back, eliminating the need for multiple pairs of eyewear.
- ·Interchangeable Lenses
- Bobster Interchangeables feature lenses which are easily changed along with environmental conditions and user requirements.
- ·Removable Foam Inserts
- Removable foam inserts are great for restricting wind and dust penetration to eyes when needed.
- ·RX Ready
- The majority of our eyewear is prescription ready.
Balboa Manufacturing’s mission is to:
- ·Operate our business with a moral foundation of honesty, integrity, and fairness that builds mutual trust and respect between customers, vendors, and employees.
- ·Maintain a team culture and an environment where every employee can contribute effectively to achieve the service and fulfillment goals of the company.
Balboa Manufacturing’s vision is to:
- ·Meet the needs and demands of individuals with an active lifestyle by providing functional yet protective products without sacrificing comfort.
- ·Develop Bobster®, RAM Instrument®, and ZANheadgear® as international brands.
Bobster® is owned and operated by Balboa Manufacturing.